ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Thank you , I deserved a little slap

Rich, I think I mentioned it before, but my poor wretched soul is going to slip down into the abyss of debauchery before I even realize it.

BTW- I hope your little friendly date goes well

Well, that abyss swallows even the best of people...keep your head Rabia. :thumbsup:

And yes, our friendly date should go well providing Alicia can resist the urge to play footsie under the table. :lol:

It's great, and I posted more pics, btw.

Today we went the the National Tropical Botanical Gardens. It was absolutely amazing.

Jimmy's still waiting in my closet. He's gotta wait another 4 1/2 hours, poor guy. :(

Go hide in the closet with him.

Richard, that may be hard. Provided that you can.

BTW, Rich, Cleopatra :D

Yes indeed. She used to soak in a bath full of milk....mmmm, I'd curdle her cream. :lol: Yeah, I love the way female Egyptian royalty dressed. So hot. :wub:

And for Richard, I can resist footsie, only if he can.

I think I might feel a little uncomfortable footsying with someone so much younger than me. :lol: So don't make me go red Alicia!!!

I think I might feel a little uncomfortable footsying with someone so much younger than me. :lol: So don't make me go red Alicia!!!

Don't worry. It's be weird except reverse, because you're older.

A girl that I know is naming a star after a guy that she likes. In 20 years when she doesn't even remember him she's gonna have a star with his name. I told her to name it after Robert Plant, because he's unforgettable. This is the bridezilla girl.