houses of the holy question

ledwelo

why didnt they ever play this song live???? i really want to know cause its probably one of my favs. from them, if anybody knows please respond

Hello, one of your favs? You really have different tastes from mine. Did you know that cover shot is from the Giant's Causeway?

why didnt they ever play this song live???? i really want to know cause its probably one of my favs. from them, if anybody knows please respond

Never played live by Zeppelin or P/P. There is a video of Page/Crowes playing an incomplete version of the song during a rehearsal. The date escapes me right now, but it isn't a highly circulating video.

Hello, one of your favs? You really have different tastes from mine.

Relevance?

Did you know that cover shot is from the Giant's Causeway?

He's referring to the song, not the album. Stay on topic.

thanks cecil...i was looking through and found out they never played this song live which s weird to me. that and the rover, and ramble on are imho some of zeps best. wish they wouldve played those songs live at least once :/

btw i know they played rambple on live at o2 but still, early zep with robs voice at its best wouldve been awsome

and thanks for the welcome

Being a leftover from Houses of The Holy and put on Physical Graffitti (along with other older tracks), they probably were not too keen on the track.

Archived