Skreddy Pedals

zepps_apprentice

i am doing research for purchasing pedals for my err... pedal board. so far I have been planning on purchasing all Boss and Dunlop Crybaby Classic. i just want to mix mainly a Jimmy Page tone with a little bit of my creativity...hehehe...but anywayin my research I found this pedal that is terrific IMO. i cant find where it can be bought but it certainly has a very good Page tone. so this instead of a Boss Distortion??

yeah i agree sad.gif oh well whats your opinion on Boss?

Well depending on who you talk to they are up there with the best.

I've never used them myself, always thought they were overpriced what with import duty etc.

Having said taht a mate of mine uses them and he swears by them and they do sound good.

Recently I was using a Behring PB1000 Pedal Board rack with:

EQ700 Graphic Equaliser

DD100 Digital Delay

UC100 Ultra Chorus

UF300 Ultra Flanger

TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive

VT999 Vintage Tube Monster

CS400 Compressor/Sustainer

FCV100 Foot Controller

Mind you I'm playing a Maton Acoustic with Feedback Buster and pick up through a Roland Cube 60 Amp!

It's amazing the sounds you get when you incorporate the built in Amp effects too! cool.gif

I dont know a great deal about pedals, but to me that sounded like a pretty fat tone. Hard to tell if its Page-like though because he used a strat :( . When he said hed be using a strat right after he said the zoso symbol, i was like wouldnt it be best to use an lp on a pedal obviously designed for Page like sound?

I dont know a great deal about pedals, but to me that sounded like a pretty fat tone. Hard to tell if its Page-like though because he used a strat sad.gif . When he said hed be using a strat right after he said the zoso symbol, i was like wouldnt it be best to use an lp on a pedal obviously designed for Page like sound?

well i sorta agree with you. i like using pedals but not too many of them *cough cough EDGE cough cough*

well i sorta agree with you. i like using pedals but not too many of them *cough cough EDGE cough cough*

Ha, yeah. Ya gotta give some credit though for what he did. He made a very unique , signature sound by being one of the best shapers of sound in his time. As far as actually playing the instrument though, there's probably a lot of average joes out there that can play as good or better than him.

I think he's a Zepp fan too, so can't be that hard on him :) .

Ha, yeah. Ya gotta give some credit though for what he did. He made a very unique , signature sound by being one of the best shapers of sound in his time. As far as actually playing the instrument though, there's probably a lot of average joes out there that can play as good or better than him.

I think he's a Zepp fan too, so can't be that hard on him smile.gif .

yeah we cant haha. but IMHO he just uses all the sounds to disguise his playing

i am doing research for purchasing pedals for my err... pedal board. so far I have been planning on purchasing all Boss and Dunlop Crybaby Classic. i just want to mix mainly a Jimmy Page tone with a little bit of my creativity...hehehe...but anywayin my research I found this pedal that is terrific IMO. i cant find where it can be bought but it certainly has a very good Page tone. so this instead of a Boss Distortion??

Nice sounding stomp box man! But, that was I believe a high dollar amp so, it may just sound like crap plugged into a cheep amp!

Archived