If you would like a Led Zeppelin Rock Band. . .

JohnnyBgoode

It seems that the (video game) company Harmonix is interested in making another band-specific virtual instrument game. Now I know many of you scoff at the mere idea, so please just ignore this post. HOWEVER, if you would like to see a game with Zeppelin in it, go the link posted below....read the info and then follow the link to the survey and vote for ZEPPELIN!

http://www.rockband....559#post3690559

It seems that the (video game) company Harmonix is interested in making another band-specific virtual instrument game. Now I know many of you scoff at the mere idea, so please just ignore this post. HOWEVER, if you would like to see a game with Zeppelin in it, go the link posted below....read the info and then follow the link to the survey and vote for ZEPPELIN!

http://www.rockband....559#post3690559

I lol'd at this for a couple minutes. Also, there will be about 15 other people or so other than me that explain why this won't happen.

Jimmy has stated several times, he doesn't like the idea of plastic instruments, and he doesnt want zep to be slated to this kind of thing. Thank you for your time though & welcome to the forums.

I agree with Flyingzepp. Seriously if you want to play any song by led zeppelin pick up a guitar or bass or even the drums i understand that buying an actual instrument is expensive but it's worth it in the long run. I really hope led zeppelin doesn't do this because do you really want a bunch of ten year olds saying led zeppelin is the best band ever and doesn't even know the name of one member? Remember what happened with rock band beatles? That was horrible and i never want to see led zep go through that. This is of course my opinion but i'm sure others will agree. happy.gif

I thought the beatles rock band was good, i know about the plastic instruments thing but TB:RB got me more connected to the beatles to the point where i wanted to buy a song book, i was looking some songs up on the internet but i didn't wnat to spend the money, plus it is a great way for us to be more connected to them, it will also get more kids into LZ, many people want to play guitar after playing rock band, so it would get more people to learn guitar, so it is a win win!

I thought the beatles rock band was good, i know about the plastic instruments thing but TB:RB got me more connected to the beatles to the point where i wanted to buy a song book, i was looking some songs up on the internet but i didn't wnat to spend the money, plus it is a great way for us to be more connected to them, it will also get more kids into LZ, many people want to play guitar after playing rock band, so it would get more people to learn guitar, so it is a win win!

I understand what you are saying zoso is awesome yes he is by the way. I just think it's a little ridiculous. I believe led zeppelin would have been brought into this generation and many ahead.

I've stated this many times on this forum. It's kinda ludicrous how people seem to think Zeppelin's music is 'above' being in a game. Hell, I'd love to be able to have a few drinks with some mates then bust out some Zeppelin on Rock Band.

I think this game and others like it encourage people to pick up the actual instrument. They get a taste of what playing the guitar or drums is like and then they are more inclined to go out and buy a guitar and learn some tunes on it.

I can't really see any downside to Zeppelin being included in one of these games. I wouldn't mind one bit.

Perhaps if Led Zeppelin did agree to do the game :rolleyes:, you think the younger generation would respect Led Zeppelin and their music? I can see good and bad with this. Honestly, no matter how many times we vote for them to have a rock band game, it's up to the big 3.

Archived