Wed 12th December 1970

Blocoboy

They were eating, sleeping, loving their wives or girlfirends, played cards, went to the movies and i heard some of them knew how to play some musical instruments, so perhaps they played some music and maybe one of them just sang something, if he didn't know how to play an instrument, although there are reports he played harmonica!! Oh no wait, that was december 13th, on december 12they were still learning to play the instruments, each one at his home, alone!! wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

They were eating, sleeping, loving their wives or girlfirends, played cards, went to the movies and i heard some of them knew how to play some musical instruments, so perhaps they played some music and maybe one of them just sang something, if he didn't know how to play an instrument, although there are reports he played harmonica!! Oh no wait, that was december 13th, on december 12they were still learning to play the instruments, each one at his home, alone!! wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Jennifer connelly was born that day

Hello Blocoboy!

Great to hear from you! Are you looking for a particular concert or rehearsal

Hello Deborah..no I thought I had found something of interest to LZ fans but as pointed out by a couple of people of here what they were doing has been documented..hey ho.

Hello Deborah..no I thought I had found something of interest to LZ fans but as pointed out by a couple of people of here what they were doing has been documented..hey ho.

I am interested!! You always have so many informative things to share.

Well i'm also interested, i was just kidding and i hope you can take a joke, otherwise sorry!

But i'm also not that desperate over Led Zep trivia, that i would care a lot, if you don't want to reveal it, just because i joked!!blink.gif

Does anyone know what the group were doing on Wednesday 12th December 1970?

While moonlighting as mall cops, Jimmy and Robert found Santa getting a bit frisky with shoppers.

Gotta stay busy during Christmas vacation!!

2ij3qis.jpg

...no they weren't

Archived