Jimmy and Eric Clapton?

babyzoso

Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering are Jimmy and Eric Clapton are still friends? I know it's something random but I want to know i don't know when the last time they were together.

I'm pretty sure they are. It seems a lot of the rivals of the 60's/70's have been long forgotten now that most of these players are in their mid-sixties. Not sure if you know this but in 1983, Beck, Clapton, and Page were part of the ARMS tour ( Action into Research for Multiple Sclerosis) to support their friend Ronnie Lane of the Small Faces. You can find multiple videos of these shows on youtube.

P.S. Beck and Page are still good friends.

I'm pretty sure they are. It seems a lot of the rivals of the 60's/70's have been long forgotten now that most of these players are in their mid-sixties. Not sure if you know this but in 1983, Beck, Clapton, and Page were part of the ARMS tour ( Action into Research for Multiple Sclerosis) to support their friend Ronnie Lane of the Small Faces. You can find multiple videos of these shows on youtube.

P.S. Beck and Page are still good friends.

Okay thank you because I really like their friendship and so is Beck and Page's friendship since they know each other since they were 14/15 yrs old. I heard both Clapton and Beck are touring together it would be nice if Jimmy join them. :)

Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering are Jimmy and Eric Clapton are still friends? I know it's something random but I want to know i don't know when the last time they were together.

Yes.

Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page attended an Eric Clapton (Bluesbreakers) in 1965, and that same year Eric stayed the night at Jimmy's (parents) place at #34 Miles Road in Epsom, where they recorded a blues jam in the living room, later released by Immediate.

I show the last time Page & Clapton performed together was a February 1984 jam session in New York with Charlie Watts, John Entwistle and Louis Bertignac of Telephone at Glyn John's 42nd birthday party.

I show their last public appearance together was June 27, 2005 at Mortlake Cemetary in London; they were among several music legends (Ronnie Wood, Pete Townsend, Rod Stewart) who attended the funeral for Krissie Wood.

Yes.

Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page attended an Eric Clapton (Bluesbreakers) in 1965, and that same year Eric stayed the night at Jimmy's (parents) place at #34 Miles Road in Epsom, where they recorded a blues jam in the living room, later released by Immediate.

I show the last time Page & Clapton performed together was a February 1984 jam session in New York with Charlie Watts, John Entwistle and Louis Bertignac of Telephone at Glyn John's 42nd birthday party.

I show their last public appearance together was June 27, 2005 at Mortlake Cemetary in London; they were among several music legends (Ronnie Wood, Pete Townsend, Rod Stewart) who attended the funeral for Krissie Wood.

oh okay thank you I kind of knew Jimmy and Eric knew each other since they were teenagers but I wasn't for sure if they know each other so long. And I knew about Krissy Wood she was Ronnie Wood's ex wife Jimmy and Eric's ex girlfriend. I'm sorry lol I don't want to be too gossipy all the sudden since I'm new here I don't really want to start out like I'm a nosy paparazzi lol.

Archived