Rock Stars

lzzoso

Okay. I realize this might be a somewhat morbid topic to start. I, myself had to take some time to figure out a topic title and topic description that would be tasteful and respectful. However, I am interested in what Rock Stars and Musicians You would be extremely sad and really mourn when their time has finally come. I think we can exclude Jimmy, Robert, John Paul and Jason. The reason I wanted to start this topic is to see and read what Musicians would make Your list because, although we all have a Love for Led Zeppelin and their Music, we all know that there are hundreds of other bands that come either before or after Led Zeppelin to You. We all have are likes and dislikes. That is what makes individuality great. (For the record, NO other band comes before Led Zeppelin (to me) NONE!).

This is mine in no particular or alphabetical order:

Ozzy Osbourne

Paul McCartney

Joe Walsh

Rush (Geddy, Alex and Neil) (Does that count as 1 or 3?)

Rob Halford

Charlie Watts

Okay. I realize this might be a somewhat morbid topic to start. I, myself had to take some time to figure out a topic title and topic description that would be tasteful and respectful. However, I am interested in what Rock Stars and Musicians You would be extremely sad and really mourn when their time has finally come. I think we can exclude Jimmy, Robert, John Paul and Jason. The reason I wanted to start this topic is to see and read what Musicians would make Your list because, although we all have a Love for Led Zeppelin and their Music, we all know that there are hundreds of other bands that come either before or after Led Zeppelin to You. We all have are likes and dislikes. That is what makes individuality great. (For the record, NO other band comes before Led Zeppelin (to me) NONE!).

Ozzy Osbourne

Paul McCartney

Joe Walsh

Rob Halford

Charlie Watts

Paul McCartney died nov 9 1966 lol

Ozzy Osbourne

Paul McCartney

Joe Walsh

Rob Halford

Charlie Watts

I must say that some of the topics I have started in the past have had tremendous feedback with over hundreds and hundreds of posts. Just look at two of the topics that I have originated: Led Zeppelin and Related on Youtube and Robert Plant 2010 tour. As of this minute these two topic have a combined total of replied posts of 1,388. Remember these are just Two (2) topics I have concepted and originated. Two (2) topics with almost 1,400 (and counting) replies. I am very proud and very grateful that I have started such topics that seems to be very appreciated by my fellow Led Zeppelin fans.

However, this topic I started of Rock Stars (and their Stairway to Heaven) seems to be, I will admit, not so responsive (and, honestly I did not think it would be as good as some of my better topics). I will stick to my principles and say that I always mean what I say.

That being said, I must admit that I forgot to mention one of my favorite guitar players (of all-time) I will really miss and mourn is none other than:

Mr. Joe (Fucking) Perry.

We are all mortal. When "Your Time is Gonna Come", we should mourn and also celebrate the "Good Times, Bad Times". Am I wrong?

Archived