Magazines and Articles by Roger Berlin

Thank you Roger! The early 70s european magazines have the best photographs/articles about Led Zep. I really appreciate seeing these here and on your website. Thanks again for your generosity. Ciao, bk

Hi Bob

Would you like to have these things?

All clippings with name and date.

45 article from Italy/Switzerland/France/Germany/Holland/UK/Japan and Russia.

Roger

post-16453-0-15566900-1330758111.jpg

hi roger, yes i would like to have those things. most of my collection consists of american and british articles. i am also interested in trading for duplicate magazines from argentina/south america. shall i send a wishlist? do you have an ebay store? ciao, bob k.

hi roger, yes i would like to have those things. most of my collection consists of american and british articles. i am also interested in trading for duplicate magazines from argentina/south america. shall i send a wishlist? do you have an ebay store? ciao, bob k.

Hi Bob

I send this items next week for you. As a gift.

What mean you = do you have an ebay store?

Roger

On the way Bob

Roger

Hi Roger,

Really enjoy this thread, thanks for all of your posts!!! Even the ones I can't translate have wonderful photos of the band, many of which I haven't seen before.

Did you get a chance to see Zep live in Germany in 1980?

Hello And You Know How It Is?

Thank you for your comment.

What is your name?

My name is Roger. I live in Berlin.

No, unfortunately I was in East Germany was in prison

Up to my escape to the West. In 1985, I was free

I then saw Robert Plant live many times and even backstage.

Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, one time

Roger Berlin

(Google Translate) sorry

Archived