Where are they now

leddy

Been a way a while and just as likley to naff off again soon, but wondered where have all the old guard gone...where are they now, are they ok etc. There are a few faces on here I remember, Hotplant who is an institution on here,but always good to see she is still here, a friendly face to be greeted with, knebby and Aqua...someone said that Chicken is friends with them on FB so thats good to know she is ok.Is there anyone on here who has a new name on here ?? Whyhalla, the man who made it all possible..Valley Girl where are they now.

I have been working in a fairy glade under Elton Johns right testicle since last on here, but have managed to survive the ordeal. Oh nd still haven't downloaded spell checker and still cannot spell for toffee.

I remember Chicken saying in a post how we should welcome new folk, so I said hello & welcome to a new member.

No reply and he/she is now maybe a member of the Milli Vanilli forum. Thanks to My efforts.

I remember Chicken saying in a post how we should welcome new folk, so I said hello & welcome to a new member.

No reply and he/she is now maybe a member of the Milli Vanilli forum. Thanks to My efforts.

Ah just said hello yeaterday to a newbie Missytoot and they are getting back chatting, its just old cocgers like me who do not like the change or at least it takes a while to get use to it. Although it is good that afew unwanted people do not seem to be here anymore spouting off their foul mouth.

Ah just said hello yeaterday to a newbie Missytoot and they are getting back chatting, its just old cocgers like me who do not like the change or at least it takes a while to get use to it. Although it is good that afew unwanted people do not seem to be here anymore spouting off their foul mouth.

Like Who Leddy?

Come on dish the dirt, you know you wanna don't ya? :o:lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived