Why are there no 77 Us tour pictures at the DVD ?

If you search around the dvd, you'll find a video from '77 (Birmingham, AL I believe) that is synched to The Song Remains The Same from LA 6/21/77 (Listen To This Eddie). That is all that I know from the '77 tour on the dvd. Too bad more video documentation from that tour isn't anywhere to be found.

If you search around the dvd, you'll find a video from '77 (Birmingham, AL I believe) that is synched to The Song Remains The Same from LA 6/21/77 (Listen To This Eddie). That is all that I know from the '77 tour on the dvd. Too bad more video documentation from that tour isn't anywhere to be found.

Not absolute right.I saw some of it at youtube. I guess Seattle it was.There is also a complete show around.But nothing official and not the best showand quality...

I guess they will release this stuff lateron.

Not absolute right.I saw some of it at youtube. I guess Seattle it was.There is also a complete show around.But nothing official and not the best showand quality...

The Song Remains The Same video on the DVD is complied from amatuer vids from Fort Worth, Birmingham and Madison Square Garden 1977...

At the DVD of Zep you only find little pictures of the US 1977 tour. I wonder why? It seemed to be one of their best tours.

Even Robert told me once that he thought the "badgeholder" bootleg of their LA show is great.

I can only guess, you'd have to ask Jimmy personally. Maybe because Jimmy was living very unhealthy on that tour, and he doesn't want it to be part of his legacy on the DVD package? Maybe it came down to choosing between '75 & '77, with '75 having better songs to choose from? I really don't kno-o-o-ow.

You were speaking about the Zeppelin DVD not containing any '77 stuff - that is what I was commenting about. There is '77 video out there. The entire Seattle '77 video is pretty easy to find - for better or worse - and I have about 1 hr. of video from NY '77 that was shot from various view points during the show.

Archived