Do you like Manowar ?

ywyexv

As Led Zeppelin Manowar was often critisized in an unfair way.

Just want to know who is into their music.

I must admit I have never eally heard there stuff, I was into hair metal in the 80's but just seeing the pics of them in "Kerrang" mag with the old cod pieces use to have me in stitches :o , so I never really checked em out and funnily enough they were never on the bill at the festivals I have been too. But you do like em I guess so what is it you like about them..

PS Wasp were the same I would be having to hold my sides at the pics in again "Kerrang" but again the music might well be good.

For me they are a great band.Just one little thing.When I made an interview with Joey his voicesound turned into a silly one after I switched off the taperecording.

So alot of posing that fans do not know most of the time. But I guess this is typicall for the US.They want to build a "perfect product".Led Zep was diffrent.

For me they are a great band.Just one little thing.When I made an interview with Joey his voicesound turned into a silly one after I switched off the taperecording.

So alot of posing that fans do not know most of the time. But I guess this is typicall for the US.They want to build a "perfect product".Led Zep was diffrent.

"Posing" isn't unique to U.S. bands or even to one particular geographic region, it happens everywhere. That said, Manowar usually tops most of those "worst album covers ever" lists and for good reason.

manowar.jpg

• 9 years later...