favorite 3rd track in running order

the chase

Please select your favorite song that's 3rd in the running order B)

ok..... i'll go 1st ... in my time of dying....

Boy That stinks...i set up a whole poll .............. and it's not here.. man do ii feel stoopid.

I was hoping that someone would start a poll on what is your favorite last four bars of the fourth to the last song on any given album before the ending. The ending being that part of the end of a song that is different from all the other verses because it is there only at the end of the last verse.

I was hoping that someone would start a poll on what is your favorite last four bars of the fourth to the last song on any given album before the ending. The ending being that part of the end of a song that is different from all the other verses because it is there only at the end of the last verse.

welll that was the whole point.... and then i messed it up..pretty much every topic has been started 19 times over,

but thanks for having a sense of humor about my tripe attempt anyway.

Later

welll that was the whole point.... and then i messed it up..pretty much every topic has been started 19 times over,

but thanks for having a sense of humor about my tripe attempt anyway.

Later

Either that or they've run out of ideas for threads. No slur intended on Led Zeppelin but I guess there's only so many subjects on a band that only existed for about a dozen years. Although the variations on those subjects seem to keep coming up from a bottomless yet shallow well.

Because I'm bored, here are your choices (studio albums only; no live albums/compilations):

You Shook Me

The Lemon Song

Celebration Day

The Battle of Evermore

Over The Hills and Far Away

In My Time of Dying

Royal Orleans

Fool In The Rain

Of those choices, I would say Fool In The Rain.

Because I'm bored, here are your choices (studio albums only; no live albums/compilations):

You Shook Me

The Lemon Song

Celebration Day

The Battle of Evermore

Over The Hills and Far Away

In My Time of Dying

Royal Orleans

Fool In The Rain

Of those choices, I would say Fool In The Rain.

Oh yeah! Well I'm even more bored.....so my favorite last four bars of the fourth to the last song on any given album before the ending is a tie between "Dancing Days" and "Hot Dog". We're talking CDs not LPs.

Archived