Dreams with Led Zeppelin!

Hello, everybody!

Today is my bithday and coincidence or not, I had a marvelous dream with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. They were playing a song called "All Mothers" on TV, but they looked like they were in 80's...

I would like to know if somebody knows a song with this name... it was so awesome!

I just can remember some verses: "See our mothers crying... see our mothers looking for their children..."

Anyway, it was a special gift!!!

Hello, everybody!

Today is my bithday and coincidence or not, I had a marvelous dream with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. They were playing a song called "All Mothers" on TV, but they looked like they were in 80's...

I would like to know if somebody knows a song with this name... it was so awesome!

I just can remember some verses: "See our mothers crying... see our mothers looking for their children..."

Happy Birthday! I googled it to be helpful and i found this link.

http://www.google.co...earchBox&ie==

post-16971-0-77827400-1303095646_thumb.j

Happy Birthday! I googled it to be helpful and i found this link.

http://www.google.co...earchBox&ie==

My husband (not nearly the 'enthusiast' that I am) had a dream 2 nights ago that he ran into Jimmy Page and Robert Plant at a pizza restaurant. In my absence, he told them how I loved their music and how much it has touched me over the years. They gave him a signed Gibson to give to me as a gift. When I arrived at the restaurant, they were gone...It was just my husband and the guitar.

When he woke to tell me of the encounter, he assured me that he conveyed everything he could about how much Led Zeppelins music means to me and has meant all these years. I was still bummed that I missed meeting them...if only in my husbands...

post-16971-0-77827400-1303095646_thumb.j

post-16971-0-15726700-1303095646_thumb.j

Hello, everybody!

oh..and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!

post-16971-0-76976100-1303095890_thumb.j

I also had a dream with them a long time ago. I can only remember we were in a backstage and Jimmy was playing Stairway to heaven. I said to Robert: hey Robert! I can sing it! He said: Really? So do it! I said: Em, yes but... I'm embarrased... but finally I started to sing. I tried to do it like him, and he stared at me all the time smiling. I was thinking: oh my god, he should be thinking I'm pathetic, but he smiles to not to discourage me... when I stopped, he said: very well! You don't do it as well as me (haha :lol:) but it's very fine!

That was all the dream

Happy birthday Heloisa ;)

This dream I had was pretty damn odd... The Zeppelin part of it had them playing Going to California in Earls Court gear... It was an empty auditorium and 2 tv screens were showing the band upclose. It was a dark venue except for the yellow lighting seen in the Earls Court "Going to California" video.

I was the only one there at the venue.

Ahh, I wish I could of seen that magical act live.... :/

Archived