Best release of Earl's Court May 24, 1975

burningedge

Question from a newbie: I was wondering what the best version of the Earl's Court May 24, 1975 show is in terms of sound quality. I have the version from "Demand Unprecedented In The History of Rock Music - The Complete Earl's Court Arena Tapes IV" by Empress Valley. Has that version seen an upgrade, and if so under what release? Thanks for any help you can give me.

PS - I know we can't link to bootlegs. I'm just looking for info.

Question from a newbie: I was wondering what the best version of the Earl's Court May 4, 1975 show is in terms of sound quality. I have the version from "Demand Unprecedented In The History of Rock Music - The Complete Earl's Court Arena Tapes IV" by Empress Valley. Has that version seen an upgrade, and if so under what release? Thanks for any help you can give me.

You probably got your date wrong. You probably mean May 24th?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Empress Valley Earls Court Arena Evoluzione. This was considered an upgrade to EV's previous effort Demand Unprecedented.

Nice as it is, it is a nice upgrade but not a huge one. At the time the Watchtower version and EV's Evoluzione were considered the best versions. Somehow I do hope the multi tracks used for DVD (2003) will surface, the sound on IMTOD is incredible

• 11 months later...

Archived