Strange Sensation members form JuJu!

sasa

Strange Sensation Stalwarts Justin Adams & Billy Fuller have teamed up with Gambian master musician Juldeh Camara and drummer Dave Smith to form JuJu.

Here's JuJu live in action, opening for Robert & The Band of Joy in Switzerland:

Like all the cool kids, JuJu are up and running on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/jujuband

Let us know what you think, and join the trance!

Cool. I SO wish Robert would get back to "That Album" SS and he were supposed to put out before Robert went on this "new journey" of his. :(

Remember? He said "I left them with a list of song titles and................................" :(

Cool band name.

I am a big fan of Justin Adams and his contribution to Strange Sensation. Glad to see Justin Adams and Billy Fuller making music.

Interesting how they kept this only as a four piece band. Seems there would be room for other instruments. Maybe an additional percussionist and a multi-instrumentalist? and maybe just maybe a guest vocalist.

The line-up is pretty flexible, but the 4-piece are sounding very settled at the moment. Of course, Robert is always welcome to chip in with some vocals!

The band will be playing Roskilde in Denmark this weekend, should be cracking.

The line-up is pretty flexible, but the 4-piece are sounding very settled at the moment. Of course, Robert is always welcome to chip in with some vocals!

The band will be playing Roskilde in Denmark this weekend, should be cracking.

thanks for the update, I'll be checking for more audio/video clips. If you come across anything can you post it.

Archived