Jason Bonham 02 ludwig

Yea, I hate packing them in the van, hell I hate taking them out of the house, I'm always afraid something might happen. We played a show once and all the guys left except for me, I slept in the van to watch over the drums :) lol. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. He has the same head that Jason played at o2 signed by him

Just wondering if anyone else has one of the one hundred ludwig drum kits made for Jason Bonham for the 02 show in 2007. He hand signed each bass drum head.

Always wanted to be a drummer but me mum wouldn't give in so I took up the guitar instead.I am lucky enough to own a JP les paul and I would love to have bought one of the Bonham kits even though I can't play Drums but the old finances just won't stretch that far.If I win the lottery though, hmmm.

it is fucking insane, It just draws so much attention and it sounds amazing, best sounding kit I have ever heard to be honest. It looks like a tank on stage ready for battle lol

Everybody take cover, Joey's drummer is going to explode the joint!

If you get the tuning right (like I did), you get that sound that Bonham had. That open sound. No pop on that kick, I can get a BOOM out of my 22 kick, I bet it's even louder with the 26. Drums are supposed to breath, like how Bonham tuned them. Deep with lots of attack when you hit them, The snare drum tight but loose and the toms cannonish, but the kick has to be an atomic bomb.

Archived