Led Zeppelin Handpainted Tribute Guitar

Hey everyone,

I have just finished hand painting this guitar obviously tributed to the best band ever and I am really trying my best to get this guitar noticed and signed by Led Zeppelin, for the guitar to be auctioned off for charity hopefully to raise some money for cystic fibrosis trust sometime in 2012.

The guitar took around 140hr to paint and heres a few pictures and a step by step video of the process, hope you guys like it and if possible could give me any tips on getting it noticed enough to be signed.

The whole idea behind the design is the idea of the band sitting around a table talking about the old days with photos, and that table top is the guitar, compleate with coffee stains ciggy ash, burn marks ect, ect.

Cheers

Stu.

eastonarts.co.uk

Youtube step by step video!

100_2683.jpg

100_2675.jpg

100_2676.jpg

100_2677.jpg100_2688.jpg100_2689.jpg100_2678.jpg

Hey everyone,

I have just finished hand painting this guitar obviously tributed to the best band ever and I am really trying my best to get this guitar noticed and signed by Led Zeppelin, for the guitar to be auctioned off for charity hopefully to raise some money for cystic fibrosis trust sometime in 2012.

The guitar took around 140hr to paint and heres a few pictures and a step by step video of the process, hope you guys like it and if possible could give me any tips on getting it noticed enough to be signed.

The whole idea behind the design is the idea of the band sitting around a table talking about the old days with photos, and that table top is the guitar, compleate with coffee stains ciggy ash, burn marks ect, ect.

Cheers

Stu.

eastonarts.co.uk

Youtube step by step video!

100_2683.jpg

100_2675.jpg

100_2676.jpg

100_2677.jpg100_2688.jpg100_2689.jpg100_2678.jpg

That is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :D

You could also try contacting the people at the ABC Trust for which Jimmy Page is one of the founding patrons?

It's a bit of a shot in the dark but they might be interested in what you are trying to achieve and know a way to help.

I know that they hold a Graffiti Guitars event too which might be of particular interest to you.

Hope that helps & good luck!

;)

• 3 months later...

Archived