A Jimmy Page Blog

ZosofanCMR

Hate to tell you, but the pic of you with the doubleneck ....... Its not Jimmys guitar ! Jimmy wouldnt let his doubleneck outta sight .. its proberly the most valuable guitar on the planet.... the position of the 2 tailpieces is always a big give away tho......

Hate to tell you, but the pic of you with the doubleneck ....... Its not Jimmys guitar ! Jimmy wouldnt let his doubleneck outta sight .. its proberly the most valuable guitar on the planet.... the position of the 2 tailpieces is always a big give away tho......

It wasn't his main EDS 1275, but rather one he played for a one off gig in the 1980's.

I've noticed a small mistake. In the first picture of "Guitarsenal: In The Beginning, There Were Knockoffs..." titled post isn't Jimmy Page. I've just heard it.

Good looking out! Thanks, I've always thought that was him, at least that's whats always been purported.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know I've posted a whole bunch of cool new stuff on http://findingzoso.blogspot.com/, including "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", how Jimmy Page and Robert Plant met, and an overview of Jimmy's Sola Sound Professional MK II Tone Bender.

I apologize I hadn't updated it for a few days, I was out on Neah Bay which is the Northwestern most tip of the Continental United States so I was a bit out of the loop. I'm back now though, so expect regular updates here on in!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey just saw this, this is really awesome, I love what you're doing. There is so much to learn, that I never knew before, like about Led Zeppelin backing P.J. Proby. I love Jimmy and his music, I just started learning to play guitar myself so this is really awesome for me to find some Jimmy Page songs to learn to play. Keep up the good work!

Hey everyone! For all those that wanted to actually hear me play, I've posted a little video tutorial on how to play the main riff to "Whole Lotta Love" on the Finding Zoso Blog. You can catch the link here: http://findingzoso.blogspot.com/2012...-tutorial.html

I really hope you all enjoy it!

Thanks everyone!

Wow, you put a lot of work into your blog/site! There is a lot of interesting info and the guitar tabs make me wish I had learned to play. Have you got a section for song lyrics and have you given any thought to a forum? Great site. :) Missy

Wow, you put a lot of work into your blog/site! There is a lot of interesting info and the guitar tabs make me wish I had learned to play. Have you got a section for song lyrics and have you given any thought to a forum? Great site. :) Missy

Thanks! I didn't do the song lyrics because I think you can pretty much find those anywhere, but I do mention where the content for the lyrics came from, or what they were inspired by. I don't really feel much of a need to do a forum, as this is one of the best forums on the internet in my opinion! You can't beat it, and I'm not going to try, haha. I would like to maybe do a book though, I spoke to Charles Cross about the prospect the other day, who knows ya know?

Thanks for reading, I'm stoked you like it :)

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, after a bit of a hiatus for personal reasons, I'm back at it with new content that I think is better than ever. Make sure you check out it out because I think you're in for an entry just posted that might blow you away a bit. Found some great obscure info that I never knew, and I'd bet dollars to donuts you didn't either. So make sure to keep an eye out!

Keep Calm, and Ramble On!

Hey everyone, after a bit of a hiatus for personal reasons, I'm back at it with new content that I think is better than ever. Make sure you check out it out because I think you're in for an entry just posted that might blow you away a bit. Found some great obscure info that I never knew, and I'd bet dollars to donuts you didn't either. So make sure to keep an eye out!

Keep Calm, and Ramble On!

Fantastic! I've been checking your blog every few days waiting for new content, always a great read :)

Archived