For those who attended a Led Zeppelin concert in 1975 or 1977

mrledhed

Did you ever attend a show in 1975 or 1977 that you do not see listed in the "timeline" part of this site?

Also, does anyone who attended these dates remember TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT having been performed:

4/25/77 Kentucky

5/30/77 Maryland

5/31/77 Greensboro

I saw them in Oakland '77. They played it there. Had the big fiasco backstage with the guards and Jason. I was close to the stage and it was not good waiting for them to come on. By the time Derringer was done it was the worst cattle drive I have seen! When they finally hit the stage after nearlly a 2 hour delay it was ugly down there! Still it was the mighty Zep and they did deliver. I had tickets for Oakland '75 but Plant went and broke his leg and ended our part of the tour. But the show at Kezar '73 was awsome.

^^^Jason Bonham had NOTHING to do with the Oakland brawl.

It was Peter Grant's son Warren who one of Bill Graham's staff refused to let have the dressing room sign. Enter Grant, Richard Cole, John Bindon and John Bonham. Exit whatever good vibes were left on the 1977 tour.

• 2 weeks later...

I stand corrected, thankx for the input. I remember now what you have said! It was ugly none the less for all the above. And yes the tour was toast as Plant recieved notice of his sons death shortly after the show. A sad prequil to the end of an era just three years later. Good times, Bad times....there will never be the likes again..........

• 10 months later...

... Also, does anyone who attended these dates remember TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT having been performed:

4/25/77 Kentucky

5/30/77 Maryland

5/31/77 Greensboro

i attended Greensboro in 77

The song was not performed to the very best of my knowledge.

It was my favorite LedZep song at that point in time, and got good radio playtime as well.

Was my only "minor disappointment" of the show .

Did you ever attend a show in 1975 or 1977 that you do not see listed in the "timeline" part of this site?

Also, does anyone who attended these dates remember TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT having been performed:

4/25/77 Kentucky

5/30/77 Maryland

5/31/77 Greensboro

Did not attend. Did not attend any shows :( but in looking at Dave Lewis's "Led Zeppelin The Concert File" it was played on May 30, 1977, not played May 31, but there is no set list for April 25 in the book. Hope this helps.

Archived