Nyarlathotep, an ambient work in progress.

reswati

This is part of a suite that will be about half an hour long once it is finished. Since my former computer crashed I now have to rework and even rebuild parts of the composition. Anyway, here is a part of my contribution to scary musick.

Feel free to listen to it, be it on your headphones or else:

Play it LOUD

Click the Soundcloud-link and enjoy!

http://snd.sc/IHWALX

First of all, thanks for all replies, I found more pieces of this composition back on my old hard drive so maybe later this year I can finally complete it.

As of your question, Rock Historian..............this piece was very influenced by LR, and also by Tangerine Dream, Aun, Lustmord and Troum.

The piece evolved in a period when I got fed up with listening to my own voice, hence singing/yelling/whispering is reduced to a minimum.

Regards, Res.

First of all, thanks for all replies, I found more pieces of this composition back on my old hard drive so maybe later this year I can finally complete it.

As of your question, Rock Historian..............this piece was very influenced by LR, and also by Tangerine Dream, Aun, Lustmord and Troum.

The piece evolved in a period when I got fed up with listening to my own voice, hence singing/yelling/whispering is reduced to a minimum.

Regards, Res.

Keep it going man, it sounds great. (Send me a copy when it's complete!) Although, you gotta be in the right mood for this, it does the trick if you succumb to the moment.

It's not everyday I'm able to put on my LR soundtrack. It's all about the right time and place - which holds the same for this... great stuff!

• 1 year later...

Took me some time to find this thread back.

Since I now do have plenty of time to freak and do what I please, I have returned to my ambient soundscapes that remained unfinished for years.

This is one of them.

Archived