Led Zeppelin Rock and Roll funny version...

Thanks for sharing fandezeppelin (love the name)!

Hey, did y'all play on the night of June 21st (the night of music) in a square right off of Rue Caron in the Marais district of Paris? I might have been in the crowd, it was a rock and roll group with a female singer and they did Zeppelins "Rock and Roll".

I have no idea what's going on in this video but since I listened to it it's been stuck in my head. Do the lyrics translate the same into English as the original version or are they altered?

Hi DAS, I'm proud to discuss with a Kansas boy, state where there's a famous Conservatory of Music where a lot of big musicians went out as those of the band Kansas, Do you know it?

Your question, it's a good question ;)

No, the lyrics don't translate the original version, the author wanted to write different lyrics on the theme: "Rock is not dead" :hurrah:

In this video, we imagined that this score was interpreted over 3 centuries :

18th century (Imagine in 1785, mozart playing on its harpsichord, the score "rock and roll")

19th century

21th century

funny is n't it? :ahhh:

I do not know it. Are you talking about the UMKC Conservatory of Music?

I do find Mozart playing Rock and Roll pretty humors. Besides humor I liked watch the guy play the solo.

Yes it's the UMKC Conservatory of Music :)

3 of the famous songs of Kansas "Carry On Wayward Son" "Point of know return" and "dust in the wind"

The guy who plays the solo is Fabrice, the composer of NAGAKANAYA ; he plays flutes and saxophones too :guitar_mood:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived