verified twitter account

bez10

sorry if this is around somewhere... but

Just seen theres now an official and verified Led Zeppelin account on twitter... I just dont understand why they would make an official one if there was not gonna be more zeppelin activity to come? unless its just gonna be like the facebook page and im getting carried away in the recent zep-mania and just hoping there will be more zeppelin announcements and activity to come.

yes i know... but i just dont understand why get a twitter one? is it going to be a largely dormant account? just occasionally posting links to the youtube videos? just doesnt seem much point to have it for that reason really... but if something is being planned to actually post about coming activity further down the road than whats just happening now that would seem to make more sense to me... otherwise its just the same as the unofficial zeppelin accounts...

Maybe the members of Zep will post how to bake cookies on Twitter............one might never know, but it could be an exciting thought.

Hippie king sensationally shifted spacecake with strawberry jam and stuff like that would make my day!!!

Not to forget the badgeholder custard pie of course.

(are you a badgheholder?)

Maybe the members of Zep will post how to bake cookies on Twitter............one might never know, but it could be an exciting thought.

Hippie king sensationally shifted spacecake with strawberry jam and stuff like that would make my day!!!

Not to forget the badgeholder custard pie of course.

(are you a badgheholder?)

:hysterical: Res, what kinda weed you smoke over there in the Netherlands?? (or other narcotics) Or are you just naturally crazy n' twisted ALL the time..? I don't think you've made a straight forward comment/post here in a long time......

You didn't drink a bottle of peroxide by mistake, did ya......?

:hysterical: Res, what kinda weed you smoke over there in the Netherlands?? (or other narcotics) Or are you just naturally crazy n' twisted ALL the time..? I don't think you've made a straight forward comment/post here in a long time......

You didn't drink a bottle of peroxide by mistake, did ya......?

Have no idea which weed I smoked, I found it on a cupboard while giving the kitchen the first paint job since 2009 (that's very true....since I try to make sense now)

Archived