2009 - 40th Anniversary Tour?

Either it's pure brilliance, or sheer luck.

Zeppelin plays a "one off show" as a charity event. If it bombs, oh well. But if it succeeds - fueling demand beyond all expectations......

Of course there must be some sort of tour, but Plant can't tour in 08 because of "prior" commitments.

Tour in 2009 - 40th Anniversary of the first album release.

I can feel the hype already...

:blink:

I can see already this speculation will go on and on and on and on until the day comes when one of them is no longer with us. Same thing for The Beatles until George passed.

Even if they did tour, speculation about when they'd tour again would probably go on and

on and on and on. Well, I'll simply leave you to it.

Either it's pure brilliance, or sheer luck.

Zeppelin plays a "one off show" as a charity event. If it bombs, oh well. But if it succeeds - fueling demand beyond all expectations......

Of course there must be some sort of tour, but Plant can't tour in 08 because of "prior" commitments.

Tour in 2009 - 40th Anniversary of the first album release.

I can feel the hype already...

:blink:

Anything is possible I guess !! But maybe Zeppelin will leave their legendary status in tact now ?? now that they were so successful the other night !! I mean The Stones for Christ sake have gone on too long with Jagger running round like a headless chicken !! Thats not to say that if they did more I wouldn't go again, because of course I would.

Archived