Limited Edition of LID Magazine With JPP, RP and JPJ on front cover

kenog

There is a limited edition printing of 350 copies of the new issue of LID magazine, which features Ross Halfin's 2012 photo of Jimmy, Robert and Jonesy on the front. It is $20 + S&H.

It can be ordered at http://lidmagazine.net/shop.html

This is the featured photo below-

attachicon.gifBHC8P9uCUAA_4EL.jpg

Is there an articale inside as well. I have the one of Jimmy about his book and loved the articale and interview.

Thank you,what kind of magazine is this?

An art magazine.

Hi aen27,

I am afraid I don't know. If I were taking a guess, I would have said there should be an article because you would want to relate the front cover to the contents. Here in the UK, last month's anniversary edition of a woman's magazine called 'Red' had about six different front covers, and there were interviews inside with all the people on the covers.

I can understand where you are coming from because you would want to know before you spend $20 + S&H.

I put the item on here because I know there are magazine collectors on the site who would want a limited edition.

Sorry, I can't be of more help than this.

Is there an articale inside as well. I have the one of Jimmy about his book and loved the articale and interview.

An art magazine.

Hi aen27,

I am afraid I don't know. If I were taking a guess, I would have said there should be an article because you would want to relate the front cover to the contents. Here in the UK, last month's anniversary edition of a woman's magazine called 'Red' had about six different front covers, and there were interviews inside with all the people on the covers.

I can understand where you are coming from because you would want to know before you spend $20 + S&H.

I put the item on here because I know there are magazine collectors on the site who would want a limited edition.

Sorry, I can't be of more help than this.

I went a head an ordered one. It sounds like there will be more than just the cover by saying "Ross Halfin's recent work" with them.