zeppelin blimp

The problem is any attempt to repair the leak may devalue the item further. Without knowing how bad the leak is, I would try to repair it in a non-permanent fashion first. For example, placing a removable sticker over the leak. Failing that, you'll have to resort to applying a clear epoxy sealant very sparingly with a small brush and hope for the best. Make a mess of it and you'll ruin the resale value of the item.

thanks steve for getting back on this subject so soon i have been told that the blimp is made from upvcwhich possibly means that it could be glued with upvc

glue any thoughts on this

Possibly so but the same principle applies: make a mess of it and you'll ruin it's resale value.

hi zepphile what is fix a flat?

Fix-a-flat is sold in auto-parts stores. It is kind of like a spray that will temporarily inflate a flat tire. Unfortunately the Dirigible Edition was not a financial success and is no longer available.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on what he wants to do with it. Personally I'd fix it (depending on how big the hole is), blow it up, and hang it from the ceiling.

From an investment standpoint, yes, don't fix it.

Archived