Robert Plant & SSS album on the way

woz70

I am more interested to hear this than the remasters....some great sounds there. But, yes I want the remasters just like everyone else! I just have a feeling there will be a few months to go before either come out...hope I am wrong. A Spring SSS release would be nice followed by Zep 1

I am more interested to hear this than the remasters....some great sounds there. But, yes I want the remasters just like everyone else! I just have a feeling there will be a few months to go before either come out...hope I am wrong. A Spring SSS release would be nice followed by Zep 1

That sounds like a good plan to me!!!!! i still wish there were more DVD's as I love to watch them

• 3 weeks later...

Hi anybody else notice that Plant has always got a new project on the go whenever there is due to be new Zeppelin activity

This time its the reissues. He then attaches it to any interview he does under the" Of course if i wasnt so busy with SSS/ band of joy/Alison Krauss,i would love to do something with the boys. Zeppelin only seems to exist these days to buff up his solo career. Any opinions?

• 1 month later...

Hi anybody else notice that Plant has always got a new project on the go whenever there is due to be new Zeppelin activity? This time its the reissues. He then attaches it to any interview he does under the" Of course if i wasnt so busy with SSS/ band of joy/Alison Krauss,i would love to do something with the boys. Zeppelin only seems to exist these days to buff up his solo career. Any opinions?

That's not necessarily true but aside from that, my opinion and undoubtedly 99% of all others has already been expressed ad nauseum.

Archived