2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Yeah, it only took a one-in-a-million catch to beat them. Plus, New England's defense then wasn't near as good as this year's D...now they have Revis Island.

Interesting factoid: Wes Welker is 0-3 in Super Bowls. Maybe that's another reason New England let him go.

Maybe Wes could join the Bills and they could be a combined 0-7?!? Is this great defense you speak of the same that gave up 31 to the Ravens two weeks ago? Don't gauge them on the Colts game, remember my Cowboys D only gave up 7 to them also.

Maybe Wes could join the Bills and they could be a combined 0-7?!? Is this great defense you speak of the same that gave up 31 to the Ravens two weeks ago? Don't gauge them on the Colts game, remember my Cowboys D only gave up 7 to them also.

So have come to your senses and realize my Bills will be in the Super Bowl again next year. I tell you now, if they get a good QB, and I have my eye on a few, look out. My short list of FA guys that are unrestricted are Matt Moore, Blain Gabbert and Christian Ponder.

Matt Moore, Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder--really Rick, that's who you are basing your hopes and dreams on? You better hope the Bills can find something in the draft and also hope that your boy Rex wasn't serious about bringing Mark Sanchez to Buffalo....

:D

My point is I DO NOT WANT SANCHEZ. I think Moore has upside and Miami was stupid picking Tannehill over him. I think Moore is better. New surroundings can help. Gabbert knows the new O man from SF. He has not proved anything negative at this point. Better to go with a guy off the UFA list than go with a rookie on a team that is built to win right now. And they can win right now with the right QB. They are loaded.

As for the Stinker Bowl, I cannot remember two teams being an absolute pick in Vegas this late with no movement on the line at all. Its a Pick -110 both ways. Right down the middle toss up. 47 1/2 as it dropped a pt

Whatever happens, I'm guessing Seattle won't make the Patriots their bitch the same way they did Denver last year--should be a great game and I'll assume you will be watching, right Rick?

I will check my schedule. LOL. In upstate NY in February? What else could I possibly be doing for 4 hours on a Sunday night? Even two perfect ten bombshells and a kilo of coke would be a diversion but it would only occupy me for 3 hours or so. I guess I would have to watch the 4th quarter. Of course I will watch. And grimace. And cheer for Seattle to bash their brains in.

I hope you kidding,...

No, not kidding. Who are they pissed at? At the NFL for finding that over 90% of the balls they chose to use in the AFC Championship game were under inflated by about 20%? Or are they pissed because they feel it's an NFL conspiracy against them? Again, why are they pissed? Because they got caught and others get away with it, allegedly?

The cover up is always worse than the crime.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24992056/bill-nye-the-science-guy-on-belichick-what-he-said-didnt-make-any-sense

Now I see what you're getting at. Brady and Bellicheat are trying to cover their asses at all costs. Funny how in all of the previous games with changing weather conditions, this has never come up before. Must be an NFL conspiracy against the Patriots....

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24992056/bill-nye-the-science-guy-on-belichick-what-he-said-didnt-make-any-sense

Now I see what you're getting at. Brady and Bellicheat are trying to cover their asses at all costs. Funny how in all of the previous games with changing weather conditions, this has never come up before. Must be an NFL conspiracy against the Patriots....

Zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me when has this ever come up before?I'll wait,....

Footballs changed at halftime THEN WHAT happened?28 unanswered points.

Christ! :beat:

No, not kidding. Who are they pissed at? At the NFL for finding that over 90% of the balls they chose to use in the AFC Championship game were under inflated by about 20%? Or are they pissed because they feel it's an NFL conspiracy against them? Again, why are they pissed? Because they got caught and others get away with it, allegedly?

The cover up is always worse than the crime.

What crime?Ray Rice?

What crime?

A definition of crime:

an action or activity that, although not illegal, is considered to be evil, shameful, or wrong.

"they condemned apartheid as a crime against humanity"

synonyms: sin, evil, immoral act, wrong, atrocity, abomination, disgrace, outrage

"a crime against humanity"

It's shameful that a team with that much talent continues to put themselves in this situation, by evidence of what the did in the 2nd half. As I said before, they've wouldve won anyway. Just own it and move on...

Zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me when has this ever come up before?I'll wait

Again with the conspiracy theory? It doesn't matter if it's come up before or not, a rule is a rule. They need to own it and not act like a middle schooler and say they don't what happened. Brady, as every player I've heard speak about this, wouldve easily known the balls were under inflated at the very least. It didn't determine that game, but that's not the point. It is an unfair advantage right from the start. If you can't see that, then you just don't understand sports competition. The game itself, and its rules, should be respected.

A definition of crime:

an action or activity that, although not illegal, is considered to be evil, shameful, or wrong.

"they condemned apartheid as a crime against humanity"

synonyms: sin, evil, immoral act, wrong, atrocity, abomination, disgrace, outrage

"a crime against humanity"

It's shameful that a team with that much talent continues to put themselves in this situation, by evidence of what the did in the 2nd half. As I said before, they've wouldve won anyway. Just own it and move on...

Let the NFL own it.My gawd!

Archived