Tatts

Zep Fanatic

• 3 weeks later...

zoso is NOT a word, it is a symbol.

quote:

"The symbol is probably derived from a sixteenth century treatise by mathemetician and occultist Girolamo Cardano, where it is used to represent the planet Saturn for purposes of magick. Page is a Capricorn, a sign ruled by Saturn, and Saturn, of course, is the planetary ruler of lead. The symbol also bears a strong resemblance to characters of the "alphabet of the Magi," a seventeenth century text used exclusively for fashioning magical talismans.

What it means personally to Page is unknown, as he has never publically revealed its meaning, but his interest in magick and Crowleyanna is well known."

quote:

"The symbol is probably derived from a sixteenth century treatise by mathemetician and occultist Girolamo Cardano, where it is used to represent the planet Saturn for purposes of magick. Page is a Capricorn, a sign ruled by Saturn, and Saturn, of course, is the planetary ruler of lead. The symbol also bears a strong resemblance to characters of the "alphabet of the Magi," a seventeenth century text used exclusively for fashioning magical talismans.

What it means personally to Page is unknown, as he has never publically revealed its meaning, but his interest in magick and Crowleyanna is well known."

Why is Jimmy into magic?how long has he been into it?is Jimmy a warlock/Does he do magic?

why are YOU into zeppelin? people choose their 'hobbies' for whatever reason they seem fit, lifestyle, upbringing, peers, and so forth.

he's been 'into' it, for a long time, dunno exactly the time. but i'd say the early days of zep.

a warlock, doubt it, who IS a warlock? no, he doesn't DO magic, nobody can DO magic, except the BIG guy in the sky ;)

magic brings creativity, creativity brings art, art brings peace and controversy.

why are YOU into zeppelin? people choose their 'hobbies' for whatever reason they seem fit, lifestyle, upbringing, peers, and so forth.

he's been 'into' it, for a long time, dunno exactly the time. but i'd say the early days of zep.

a warlock, doubt it, who IS a warlock? no, he doesn't DO magic, nobody can DO magic, except the BIG guy in the sky ;)

magic brings creativity, creativity brings art, art brings peace and controversy.

I thought maybe I would at least talk about his health I am concerned.

Anyway,i got some new tattoos myself.......A cross,footsteps,barbed wire,a skull,and a lion is on my leg!!!!

I have some flowers too.

i'm sure his health is well taken care of, as best it can be at this point in his life. u r a dear for his concern.

u got tats? k, let's see 'em! ;)

Yes I do I fell in love with tattoos ever since I saw some people have some on!

i always wanted one now I can afford to have some!!!!!!!!!I was very poor growing up when

I was a little girl Iam lucky I got up to the tenth grade and got pregnant and had to quit.

I don't have any updated pictures right now anyway.I'll probably take some pictures.

Thankfully none of the band ever appear to have made the mistake of getting an easily visible tattoo, which by now would be all saggy and faded...!!!

Jimmy was and as far as I know - is - a spiritual person who has spent decades researching many aspects of spirituality, from Eastern philosophy to Aleister Crowley. He is not a devil worshipper and it has never been documented that he has ever conducted any 'magick' rituals.

quote:

Anyone knows any symbol of the sign Pisces or were i can search?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived