Dancing With The Stars

redrum

Could have been posted in Classic Film Clips thread or the TV thread. Because you've titled this thread "Dancing With The Stars", people will think you want to talk about the tv show.

Could have been posted in Classic Film Clips thread or the TV thread. Because you've titled this thread "Dancing With The Stars", people will think you want to talk about the tv show.

That's what I thought...

I was just trying to point out that the dancing in the clip is a lost art and DWTS pales in comparison with celebrities who think they can become professional dancers in a few months.

It's also a shame that none of the dancers/players in the movie got a screen credit.

I like the skating team of Meryl Davis and Charlie White, so my only interest in the show is to see how they do. Had no idea ESPN's Erin Andrews was a host on the show. Pretty soon Erin Andrews and Michael Strahan are going to be the hosts of "Good Morning America".

I like the skating team of Meryl Davis and Charlie White, so my only interest in the show is to see how they do. Had no idea ESPN's Erin Andrews was a host on the show. Pretty soon Erin Andrews and Michael Strahan are going to be the hosts of "Good Morning America".

Strahan has done a very good job on daytime television I must say.

Archived