TTG Studios 1968

tdeanatttg

I would like to see the 40 second film of this. I was there , we stopped recording to watch the Last time the Beatles ever played together. Peter Grant brought in some cans of cheese popcorn. We sat in our lounge and watched the Beatles, it was like the crown of rock being passed, swear to God. I was the second engineer on those sessions. Terry Dean

Your right ,I looked it up it was 3 nights in 1969, Jan 30th for sure. Its been a long time ago.

January 30, 1969 is the date of the famous rooftop performance by The Beatles:

http://www.beatlesbible.com/1969/01/30/the-beatles-rooftop-concert-apple-building/

However, Led Zeppelin was an ocean away that entire month touring North America.

The Beatles last performance would've been shown in the US though and I've never even heard of cheese popcorn, must be an American thing?

Any anecdotes you can share with us, Terry? What did they think of The Beatles performance?

Hello - I am amazed by this post! I work in the building once home to TTG and I do PR. I am bulding a factual archive about recording sessions held at the legendary studio(s) that were there during the 40's -70's (Radio Recorders Annex, Sunset/Highland Studios, and TTG Studios). You worked this session there, wow! Did you work other sessions too? Will you contact me to confirm this footage is of Led Zeppelin at TTG Studios, in Hollywood, CA, is legit? Until coming across this post there absolutely no additional references to this, however I did find liner notes for Sunset Sound and SIR. Thanks!

"TTG Studios 1968 Started by tdeanatttg, Jan 31 2015 06:58 PM I worked those sessions"

Hello - I am amazed by this post! I work in the building once home to TTG and I do PR. I am bulding a factual archive about recording sessions held at the legendary studio(s) that were there during the 40's -70's (Radio Recorders Annex, Sunset/Highland Studios, and TTG Studios). You worked this session there, wow! Did you work other sessions too? Will you contact me to confirm this footage is of Led Zeppelin at TTG Studios, in Hollywood, CA, is legit? Until coming across this post there absolutely no additional references to this, however I did find liner notes for Sunset Sound and SIR. Thanks!

Archived