Blessed by the Zep!

JStarchild

Hey all! New here. :) My name's Jenny, I'm 25 y/o from Sweden. I've liked Led Zeppelin for a long time but it wasn't until I (about) two weeks ago saw Robert perform live here in Stockholm that I seriously fell in love. What an amazing front man, what a VOICE. And the energy! I'm still starstruck haha. He's still got it. So now I've been playing Led Zep songs over and over again (seriously, I can listen to some of them over and over again and be just completely blown away each time) and I have a feeling it won't stop anytime soon. Came here so I can fangirl a bit with you guys. :wub:

See you around!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! New here. :) My name's Jenny, I'm 25 y/o from Sweden. I've liked Led Zeppelin for a long time but it wasn't until I (about) two weeks ago saw Robert perform live here in Stockholm that I seriously fell in love. What an amazing front man, what a VOICE. And the energy! I'm still starstruck haha. He's still got it. So now I've been playing Led Zep songs over and over again (seriously, I can listen to some of them over and over again and be just completely blown away each time) and I have a feeling it won't stop anytime soon. Came here so I can fangirl a bit with you guys. :wub:

See you around!

Good to see the newer generation of music fans finally be touched by the greatest band to ever walk the planet!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived