Short Memory

redrum

14 years ago today.

9-11.jpg

Thanks for posting this Redrum.  I remember, and I'm still just as angry about it as the day it happened, and even if it takes 1000 years we need to kill every last person who were responsible. Not just the people involved, but their children and grandchildren too who also follow this philosophy.

In a nut shell we've retreated from Iraq & Afghanistan, we're squandering billions of dollars a year on useless Big Goverment agencies that were established under the premise of "anti-terrorism", honest, law-abiding citizens are being targeted and spied upon as opposed to the nation's real enemies and we've got a Muslim apologist political administration opening the floodgates on unprecedented Muslim immigration. Game over. 

I agree about Obama creating a vacuum in Iraq. Very similar to Vietnam when we vacated and the south was then lost. He's an idiot and that decision will follow him to his grave. But personally, I don't feel as if we are currently living under something like the Gestapo or Stasi. But just to be on the safe side, stay armed.

Archived