Planet Rock

Jaydee

Hi, I hope no-one minds me registering to post this. Actually I don't know why I wasn't already a member!

i'm one of the estimated 200,000 Planet Rock listeners on DAB in the UK and I created a petition early last month. I would be grateful if you'd allow me to promote the petition here?

3 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Hi, I hope no-one minds me registering to post this. Actually I don't know why I wasn't already a member!

i'm one of the estimated 200,000 Planet Rock listeners on DAB in the UK and I created a petition early last month. I would be grateful if you'd allow me to promote the petition here?

Fantastic radio station

I'm in an area that's not going to lose PR, I signed the petition regardless. I just wish it was controlled by The BBC so we would not have to put up with annoying commercial advertising.

Thanks JTM. Remember, even if you're not affected at home there'll be lots of places you won't be able to get it on holiday. My lovely little portable Pure Highway may as well be taken out of my camping kit:-(

I agree the ads are annoying, but we put up with them for the sake of the station really, with them being owned by essentially an advertising company.  I'd rather put up with the ads than put up with cr*p music elsewhere!

Archived