Ryder Cup 2018

chillumpuffer

Not a good day for the US? Don't like the course boys? Too much rough? Fairways not wide enough for you? Rule one: You must keep it straight. PGA courses has rough like our club fairways. Not at Paris Nationale Shame you didn't do your homework and play the French open when it was on in June. Or couldn't you be arsed?

I am sure you'll come back fighting.... maybe

4 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Not a good day for the US? Don't like the course boys? Too much rough? Fairways not wide enough for you? Rule one: You must keep it straight. PGA courses has rough like our club fairways. Not at Paris Nationale Shame you didn't do your homework and play the French open when it was on in June. Or couldn't you be arsed?

I am sure you'll come back fighting.... maybe

Feeling your oats, eh? I was wondering when you were going to chime in. With Tiger's first win in years last week and the Ryder Cup this week, things were awfully quiet from you golf nuts...couldn't believe you or Walter didn't have anything to say. 

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Feeling your oats, eh? I was wondering when you were going to chime in. With Tiger's first win in years last week and the Ryder Cup this week, things were awfully quiet from you golf nuts...couldn't believe you or Walter didn't have anything to say. 

Working too much to pay attention. About to grab a cup of coffee and tune in. Never been a huge fan of Ryder Cup. Euro’s have way better team chemistry and attitude than the more independent minded US golfers, IMO. 

6 hours ago, Strider said:

I know I've been busy and one man doesn't make a team. Great atmosphere in France, it's like a footy match. I am playing myself tomorrow so it's all being taped and we'll watch when we are finished. Oh I am not a Woods fan.

On 9/29/2018 at 4:37 PM, Strider said:

Since when do the French care about golf? I don't recall seeing a single golf course in France.

Me too. However, it didn't stop Europe giving the US a tidy thrashing. Woods yet again didn't card a point, Reed couldn't find a fairway and Bryson Deshambles? Mickleson was a nowhere man and Speith folded like a towel. Time the US PGA set up courses as great as that one. Just goes to show what a great game it is.

The US have wide open fairways and people like DJ can hit a country mile, but that is not what it's all about. A great weekend for sure. Next time - come over here and have a practice. What were the stats? Europeans played collectively 233 rounds on that course. The US? 8

Archived