MLB Picks Pool 2020

Walter

Here we go again....same rules as last year:

Rules:  Prior to March 26th pick who you think will win each division, and two wild card teams from each league. You will earn 1 point per win and, at the end of the season, earn 5 points for each wild card pick and 10 points per division champ you pick. You can still earn 5 points if you pick a division winner who only gets the wild card. 

Good luck!

Well can you believe they are going to allow Houston to play!!!  Talk about a circus!!  But they lucked out. They do not have to go to Yankee stadium until September!  Unreal.  The game at the Mets early will be nuts.  They will be thrown at and hollered at like you have never seen.  They were hit 7  times after 3 pre season games!!

My Picks.  And not sure what to do with Houston.  

NL East   Washington

NL  Central  Milwaukee

NL West  Los Angeles Dodgers

Wild Cards   Cincinnati, Atlanta 

AL East   NY Yankees  (sucks that I have to pick them)

AL Central   Chicago White Sox  (might be a year early but this team is coming)

AL West   Houston  (hope I am dead wrong, Angels?)

Wild Cards    Minnesota,  Baltimore  (all heart baby)

I have to make a tweak or two here.  Thank God I have time.  Sorry to do this Walter.  But after thinking it over I will make an adjustment.  I sure hope they can get this coronavirus under control also.  So many problems in the world and our sports somehow survives.  But these million dollar babies that are the players had better start to realize their  escalated salaries might not be there forever.

NL East Washington

NL Central   Milwaukee

NL West    Los Angeles Dodgers

Wild Cards    Atlanta and  Cincinnati 

AL East   NY Yankees

AL Central   Minnesota

AL West    Houston   

Wild  Cards   Chicago White Sox ,  Texas

11 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I have to make a tweak or two here.  Thank God I have time.  Sorry to do this Walter.  But after thinking it over I will make an adjustment.  I sure hope they can get this coronavirus under control also.  So many problems in the world and our sports somehow survives.  But these million dollar babies that are the players had better start to realize their  escalated salaries might not be there forever.

NL East Washington

NL Central   Milwaukee

NL West    Los Angeles Dodgers

Wild Cards    Atlanta and  Cincinnati 

AL East   NY Yankees

AL Central   Minnesota

AL West    Houston   

Wild  Cards   Chicago White Sox ,  Texas

Whatever your final picks are by March 26, I’ll write down as your picks. No worries. 

20 minutes ago, Walter said:

Whatever your final picks are by March 26, I’ll write down as your picks. No worries. 

OK thanks. As much as I want to pick my Orioles, I just have to look at the reality of it.  I am wondering how much impact this will have on Houston. How do you cheat with that much talent?  Unreal.  They get off easier than the 19 White Sox