Greetings

SamuelFred1

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, and I thought I would introduce myself here. I am 13 years old, and for the past few months, I have been listening to all of LED Zeppelin’s albums, and my personal favorite album is Houses of the Holy and my favorite song is The Ocean. Anyway, hi everyone!

Hello

yes, you will have a wonderful journey through all the magical shows available out there. When I was a little bit older than you are, back in the seventies, I get a cassette from a 1977 show, For badge holders, this one has still an effect when I listen to it. 

You will easely find some favourites lists here and there. I'll envie you to discover all that.

There are several souls I would love to have met and those I would still want to meet.  The several, so as to not bore you would be St. John Paul II, Ronald Regan, Van Morrison, Victor David Hanson, My Grandma and Grandpa of my father who was an infant orphan, and Robert Plant. He's quite a humorous intellect.