Paris 1971 lp

I like the 4LP set Complete BBC Performances on Toasted if you don't mind inclusion of the 1969 shows. And who would mind!? The Toasted set still doesn't include Thank You and the WLL medley is the original radio edit so it's cut short at Mess o' the Blues and doesn't include For What It's Worth. FYI.

2 hours ago, Zep Hed said:

I like the 4LP set Complete BBC Performances on Toasted if you don't mind inclusion of the 1969 shows. And who would mind!? The Toasted set still doesn't include Thank You and the WLL medley is the original radio edit so it's cut short at Mess o' the Blues and doesn't include For What It's Worth. FYI.

think i may have that one, toasted is awesome

still cant find an lp with thank you on it

4 minutes ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

think i may have that one, toasted is awesome

still cant find an lp with thank you on it

I haven't heard it myself but there's a 2LP set called Thank You It's Complete. I think the WLL medley is still edited though. I also have an LP called Loose Ends which has Thank You from this show plus a bunch of other rare tracks that are nice to have. Fits into my collection anyway.

1 minute ago, Zep Hed said:

I haven't heard it myself but there's a 2LP set called Thank You It's Complete. I think the WLL medley is still edited though. I also have an LP called Loose Ends which has Thank You from this show plus a bunch of other rare tracks that are nice to have. Fits into my collection anyway.

been looking for loose ends for a while, seen it only a few times, mainly for the wanton song and the msg tracks, didnt realize it had thank you!

I bought the 'Loose Ends' LP yonks ago (1991?) during a Record Fair (I just had to have a live version of 'The Ocean'). Since I didn't have a turntable, I dubbed the album onto cassette at my brother in Law's house and eventually sold the LP to a fellow Zep-head. It also had a Firm track. Apart from that it was a nice way to have some of the live rarities. On Discogs they're stating this one is from 2010...it isn't, since I snapped it up around 1991

"Thank you it's complete" was originally a double CD on Discurios, one of those early nineties' German' loophole labels. Now that one was bloody awful. The source tape suffered from a distracting background noise (bleed through?) and hiss reduction. If the vinyl is a straight copy of the CD, I would avoid that one. 

Edited by duckman

8 hours ago, duckman said:

I bought the 'Loose Ends' LP yonks ago (1991?) during a Record Fair (I just had to have a live version of 'The Ocean'). Since I didn't have a turntable, I dubbed the album onto cassette at my brother in Law's house and eventually sold the LP to a fellow Zep-head. It also had a Firm track. Apart from that it was a nice way to have some of the live rarities. On Discogs they're stating this one is from 2010...it isn't, since I snapped it up around 1991

"Thank you it's complete" was originally a double CD on Discurios, one of those early nineties' German' loophole labels. Now that one was bloody awful. The source tape suffered from a distracting background noise (bleed through?) and hiss reduction. If the vinyl is a straight copy of the CD, I would avoid that one. 

I remember bidding for "Thank you..." on eBay just to have it for posterity and a complete (?) version of BBC 1971. Didn't win as it fetched a hefty tag.