LED ZEPPELIN THE CAN BOOTLEG

VINNY B

I used to have this bootleg when it first came out.When I had my first child I needed the money,so I had to sell it along with a ton of Zep boots.Should have never sold that one.I was wondering if anyone has a download of it so I can burn it.It would be easier that way than trying to do it yourself ,getting the sources and shows that they used.I am really surprised that no company did a cd version of it.SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A DOWNLOAD SITE OR CAN POST IT FOR DOWNLOAD IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANKS

21 hours ago, VINNY B said:

I used to have this bootleg when it first came out.When I had my first child I needed the money,so I had to sell it along with a ton of Zep boots.Should have never sold that one.I was wondering if anyone has a download of it so I can burn it.It would be easier that way than trying to do it yourself ,getting the sources and shows that they used.I am really surprised that no company did a cd version of it.SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A DOWNLOAD SITE OR CAN POST IT FOR DOWNLOAD IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANKS

In the Can ? Never heard of it, what venue, what year, what month, what day was it recorded, AUD or SBD.

Edited by JTM

18 hours ago, VINNY B said:

All of this content exists in better quality / better sources since this came out 30+ yrs ago.

https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-Led-Zeppelin-The-Can/release/5742942

R-5742942-1401423059-6501.jpeg.jpg

R-5742942-1401423066-9219.jpeg.jpg