Happy Birthday Jimmy is Jan.9

Scarlett

Mr. Jimmy........here is to you and the dream you had of creating a rock group that combined Heavy & Light music together.........little did anyone knew that after the Yardbirds came to it's end.....that you're idea would become a reality!!!! Think of it Jimmy. The luck of you going to a bar one night and seeing the Band of Joy........and for the first time........witnessing the Engine to Zepp........Mr. Bonham.......

and.....a Rod Stewart type of singer..........who wailed so loud on the vocals.....hell ...he didn't even need a microphone. Than by far chance the wife of Mr. Jones suggested for her husband to check out your project because the Session Job was getting a little to dull for Jonesey.............

Mr. Zoso.........enjoy your birthday!!!!! B)

Happy Birthday, Mr. Page!!! 64 looks damn good on you, and so does that guitar!

I watched my new The Song Remains the Same DVD in honor of Jimmy's birthday. Wow, is all I can say. That sequence where it shows Jimmy aging and then going back to the womb? They didn't do him justice in that horrible '70's graphics, he looks way better older than it suggests he'd look...

Archived