Looking for pics of 73 US tour t shirts specifically sold at the Seattle concert July 17th

My friend was born July 17th 1973 the day they played the Seattle Coliseum. She wants to find either an original, or replica of the concert t shirts that were sold at this particular show. I have been unable to find anything online so hoping somebody here might point me in the right direction. Very much appreciated. 

Edited by bonhamfan4life
wrong date

• bonhamfan4life changed the title to Looking for pics of 73 US tour t shirts specifically sold at the Seattle concert July 17th
17 minutes ago, ledzepfilm said:

Led Zeppelin played in Seattle on July 17, 1973, not in August (the tour had concluded in New York on July 29).

Corrected. Sorry about that. Someone on another forum mentioned Showco, but I believe those t-shirts were only given to crews who worked the shows.
I found this Tampa one, I wonder if the Seattle one was similar?

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 5.29.32 PM.png

8 hours ago, bonhamfan4life said:

I found this Tampa one, I wonder if the Seattle one was similar?

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 5.29.32 PM.png

That is modern day commemorative merchandise sold at Wal-Mart. If any shirts were sold in 1973 I may have a photo on file, but that definitely isn't one.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, bonhamfan4life said:

My friend was born July 17th 1973 the day they played the Seattle Coliseum. She wants to find either an original, or replica of the concert t shirts that were sold at this particular show. I have been unable to find anything online so hoping somebody here might point me in the right direction. Very much appreciated. 

No legit LZ t-shirts sold at shows until 1975 tour

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

If memory serves correct there wasn't one. There was no need - tickets for that tour sold out in the blink of an eye.

I guess my Dad went to this show. My uncle told me he was disappointed they didn't play more of their older acoustic and blues tunes, and the pot smoke was so thick you couldn't breathe.
Does anyone here know what company promoted the Seattle show? I just took a guess on Concerts West since they did the 72 show I believe.