Sick as a parrot

I am as sick as a perrot that i didn't get tickets in the ballot! and even more sick that people are still selling on ebay... they really must be true zep fans to do that!!!!!

I agree, they should never have got tickets in the first place.

Regards,

Grell

I'm sick as a parrot that I didnt buy a passcode when they were rediculously cheap after Goldsmith's rant but "hey hey what can I do?" Just hope and pray that theyll be a tour as Jimmy said itd be unfair to do a gig and then disappear of the face of the earth. Oh and a band with L and Z in the name are playing London next year...Letz Zep :D ! See ya there!

The morning of October 2, I found probably 100 passcodes sitting on the net...on an unamed webpage (!), waiting to be purchased.

I called a friend in Atlanta, asking him what he thought. And as we talked, he told me he could not make the trip... and I watched the numbers start to dwindle before my very eyes...

Talk about taking a hard swallow... 10 available... refresh... 8 available... refresh... 6 available... GOOD GRIEF! When 4 remained, I jumped and pushed the BUY IT NOW button, hoping that I had not thrown $300 out the window.

And now we all know the rest of the story...

So how can my passcode provider be classified as a horrible, greedy, tout? He helped me achieve a dream... I will forever be indebted to him.

How many of you folks who badmouth these businessmen would have passed up on that kind of a deal?

My advice to Sick as a parrot...find the money...you might be able to find one for $2-3K... In 5, 10 years, what will that kind of money mean? Your memories are what last forever...and even if they tour next year, this UK show will be an evening to remember forever...

I'm sick as a parrot that I didnt buy a passcode when they were rediculously cheap after Goldsmith's rant but "hey hey what can I do?" Just hope and pray that theyll be a tour as Jimmy said itd be unfair to do a gig and then disappear of the face of the earth. Oh and a band with L and Z in the name are playing London next year...Letz Zep :D ! See ya there!

Yes let's hope so!

Archived