Rare Zeppelin Vinyl

Hi.

I stumbled across an auction site that has some brilliant and rare Zeppelin vinyl. Stuff like Mudslide blue vinyl, Live at Alexandra Palace 72. You can see them here:

https://www.easyliveauction.com/catalogue/c38ae058cef7912722f9ce0532580a9d/0af8d24542e81eb9357e7ef448a6646f/vinyl-records-music-memorabilia/?currentPage=6&maxResults=120

or

www.wessexauctionrooms.co.uk

I don't think my wife is going to be too please when the bank statement arrives!

5 hours ago, zosorose said:

I scored big at a local store, last year. Dozens of Zeppelin boots on vinyl including rare box sets (like TMoQ Years) and individual albums. I bought them all

Post some pics of what you got.  Good prices?

12 hours ago, zeplz71 said:

Post some pics of what you got.  Good prices?

Oh yeah I got a lot of stuff. I’ll have to go through the collection and some dive pics. I think I have like 60 boots maybe

On 4/17/2024 at 2:30 AM, zosorose said:

IMG_5960.jpeg

I remember when these were considered sacred objects, and for some they still are. I have many of these, but not all. That one, How Many More Times (Long Beach 1975), is a 3 LP set. I I obtained my copy more than 35 years ago and attended that show countless times with my record player and a lot of imagination.