Life On Mars/Ashes to Ashes thread

leddy

Yep, that was my favourite one yet too.

Bit of a coincidence too that that episode aired on the day that the Ipswich murderer got convicted too, I thought!

Thats just what I thought too Chicken !!, I am afraid my mobile has been filled with jokes to do with Steve Wright !!

Yes the same name :blink: ....

Another good episode of A2A I thought !!, loved the Teardrop Explodes song, but cannot remember the title although remember it a the youth club disco's :blink: lol !! I think it would be a good cover on guitar, some of those early 80's synth records lend themselves to a bit of guitar crunch to play the riff intead of the cheesy synth !!

Yes the same name :blink: ....

Another good episode of A2A I thought !!, loved the Teardrop Explodes song, but cannot remember the title although remember it a the youth club disco's :blink: lol !! I think it would be a good cover on guitar, some of those early 80's synth records lend themselves to a bit of guitar crunch to play the riff intead of the cheesy synth !!

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU1vNjqpwUA

I love the soundtrack to both series, very nostalgic!

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU1vNjqpwUA

I love the soundtrack to both series, very nostalgic!

Thanks thats the song..I do like it I must say !!

I really badly want that Adam and the Ants poster in young Alex's bedroom.

Do you know when I first dated my first wife in 1983 I use see that poster above her bed looking down on me on the ceiling lol !!

Do you know when I first dated my first wife in 1983 I use see that poster above her bed looking down on me on the ceiling lol !!

Ah, posters on the ceiling...a last act of desperate women!!

Or that of those who have run out of room on the walls :lol:

I love both shows, but I think I prefer Ashes to Ashes.

And I love Gene :blush:

:lol: Well, that's desperation too!

Being desperate to stick more posters up!!

I read over the weekend that Keeley Hawes is the voice of Lara Croft in the computer games. Haha. B)

I still prefer Life on Mars.

Archived