Concert on TV

HI i was just wondering if this concert will be broadcast on tv?

a pay per view would be a great idea, all the proceeds could go to charity incouding Jimmy's ABC Trust. Although I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate since the show in question is for a specific charity. But who knows. I know someone paid $170,000 for two tickets on EBAY and those moneys are going to the ABC Trust.

a pay per view would be a great idea, all the proceeds could go to charity incouding Jimmy's ABC Trust. Although I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate since the show in question is for a specific charity. But who knows. I know someone paid $170,000 for two tickets on EBAY and those moneys are going to the ABC Trust.

funds where raised for the BBC's annual Children in Need charity. Not the ABC trust.

:hysterical::hysterical:

What did I tell you? Some has to ask this question as many times as the question about whether or not it'll be released on DVD. And no matter how many times you answer, they will still ask.

Do these people not see the word "search" at the top of the damn page?

What did I tell you? Some has to ask this question as many times as the question about whether or not it'll be released on DVD. And no matter how many times you answer, they will still ask.

Do these people not see the word "search" at the top of the damn page?

I clearly see your point.

BTW, I have used the search button with no avail on a simple topic.

Maybe I could just ask here instead of being accosted as to start a thread over it. Is there an official myspace page?

And can someone post a link. I am not familiar with myspace because the juvenile content does not attract me, but I would like to view a Led Zeppelin official one, if it exists.

Thank you.

I clearly see your point.

BTW, I have used the search button with no avail on a simple topic.

Maybe I could just ask here instead of being accosted as to start a thread over it. Is there an official myspace page?

And can someone post a link. I am not familiar with myspace because the juvenile content does not attract me, but I would like to view a Led Zeppelin official one, if it exists.

Thank you.

http://www.myspace.com/ledzeppelin

Very awesome Mothership layout.

Archived