Picture of Me

The_Ninth_Scribe

What happened to the other eight?

Aha! I was wondering when someone would ask me that. They died (ages ago), but their work remains with me, so think of me as a... collective return of them all. Nine is a funny number. No matter how many times you multiply it outward, it always returns to it's own origin:

9 x 2 = 18 (1 + 8 = 9)

9 x 3 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)

9 x 4 = 36 (3 + 6 = 9)

So... I've been multiplied on the face of this Earth by the generations who came before me. Pretty slick trick, huh? Back to the future from the days of old. There's lots of fun stuff about me. Muslims say they have a story about the day the sun rises in the west. On the day I was born the western side of the world was hit by a massive solar cosmic ray that created a spectacular aurora borealis, a rare sight in Boston Massachusetts! All kinds of research was done:

Missiles and Space Systems Division, Douglas Aircraft Corporation, Inc., Santa Monica, California, USA.

My life has been one incredible ride from that day onward, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

A light will come... but mankind will not comprehend it.

aurora-borealis.jpg

So you are a scorpio Nov. 12, 1960--How frickin awesome to have that event on your actual birthday. Gonna have to research my own, I am sure there is somethin, 1967.

I'm another no glitz kind a gal too btw, you look great.

Ok, you asked for it... this is me checking out a Mujahideen Movie from a memory card. Kind of plain Jane. Not much for make-up and glitz, but at 47 years old... who cares?

sheila-video.jpg

The Ninth Scribe

Verry pretty picture and 47 is not old

So you are a scorpio Nov. 12, 1960--How frickin awesome to have that event on your actual birthday. Gonna have to research my own, I am sure there is somethin, 1967.

I'm another no glitz kind a gal too btw, you look great.

Blushes. I try. Yes, I'm a Scorpio with a Scorpio rising, though I'm not sure of what that actually means. I used to tell people that my first memory was that of "sliding down a fountain of lights" so when I discovered this story (quite by accident), I was like: OMG. It all makes perfect sense now! There actually was a fountain of lights! I was originally searching for Babylonian and Sumerian records of unusual cosmic activity. Yes, hell of an arrival party, lol.

Great to be here - especially on this forum! I don't often get to have so much fun on the internet, and I've always been a Zep head. I feel right at home.

Let me know what you find about your birthday. B)

The Ninth Scribe

:blink::huh::unsure:

Yea, I meant to edit the post above it but it re-posted as a new reply, so I tried to delete it - but I couldn't find a delete option, so I tried to blank the words... but the edit function wouldn't give me that option either... I had to type something. So I typed... Ooops.

Sorry about that :D

The Ninth Scribe

Archived