Robert Plant and Allison Kraus

I don't think that Robert could destroy a hotelroom now if he wanted to. The energy is gone, and I don't think his body could handle it. Nothing against Robert, but he isn't a kid anymore. Alison is too laid back and calm to do something like that,

I don't think that Robert could destroy a hotelroom now if he wanted to. The energy is gone, and I don't think his body could handle it. Nothing against Robert, but he isn't a kid anymore. Alison is too laid back and calm to do something like that,

Perhaps because he is so old and decrepit he would get his PA to wreck it for him and then wheel him down to the local retired rock stars home for the bewildered for a game of bridge and and a cup of ovaltine before he has to be undressed toiletted and put to bed. :blink:

Perhaps because he is so old and decrepit he would get his PA to wreck it for him and then wheel him down to the local retired rock stars home for the bewildered for a game of bridge and and a cup of ovaltine before he has to be undressed toiletted and put to bed. :blink:

I never said he was old and decrepit. You make it sound like I said he was unable to take care of himself.

Archived