Selling a pair of Plant/Kraus tix in NYC for cheap...

Wolfman

If anyone is interested in a decent pair of tix for the sold out NYC show of Plant/Kraus at the WaMu Theater at MSG on Tues, June 10 at 8 pm, please PM asap....they are located in Sect. 301 Row H Seats 7&8

Seating chart:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/905/10m/ori...ny5/ny5002a.gif

I can't go due to work and would rather someone on here who wants to go instead of some scalper grabbing them and selling for much higher...I paid $143.05 for them off Ticketmaster and only want an extra $20 ($163.00) thru Paypal to cover shipping and paypal expenses...I'll give you my cell phone number if you want to personally talk to me....I'm trying to get tix in Philly since I don't have to work that night so if anyone wants these, please PM before Friday (I'm kinda broke right now :( so just using this cash to buy a Philly ticket which go one sale Friday).....only serious people please and NO I won't sell them for less then I'm asking....thanks!!! -Wolfman (aka formerly Andre the Giant Page aka real name: JOE)

P.S. You can check my feedback on e-bay to feel safe....it's manmean....you can see I've sold a ton of tix on there for much cheaper then the usual scummy scalpers!

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone is interested in a decent pair of tix for the sold out NYC show of Plant/Kraus at the WaMu Theater at MSG on Tues, June 10 at 8 pm, please PM asap....they are located in Sect. 301 Row H Seats 7&8

Seating chart:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/905/10m/ori...ny5/ny5002a.gif

I can't go due to work and would rather someone on here who wants to go instead of some scalper grabbing them and selling for much higher...I paid $143.05 for them off Ticketmaster and only want an extra $20 ($163.00) thru Paypal to cover shipping and paypal expenses...I'll give you my cell phone number if you want to personally talk to me....I'm trying to get tix in Philly since I don't have to work that night so if anyone wants these, please PM before Friday (I'm kinda broke right now :( so just using this cash to buy a Philly ticket which go one sale Friday).....only serious people please and NO I won't sell them for less then I'm asking....thanks!!! -Wolfman (aka formerly Andre the Giant Page aka real name: JOE)

P.S. You can check my feedback on e-bay to feel safe....it's manmean....you can see I've sold a ton of tix on there for much cheaper then the usual scummy scalpers!

Why don't you just not go to work, That's what i would do.....I've been in the same job for 31 years (production team leader for a big big manufacturing company) and if i want time off i just take it... so do most of my colleagues, it does'nt hurt them, there is always someone who can cover. No way would i miss an important event for work.... not a chance......

• 2 weeks later...
Why don't you just not go to work, That's what i would do.....I've been in the same job for 31 years (production team leader for a big big manufacturing company) and if i want time off i just take it... so do most of my colleagues, it does'nt hurt them, there is always someone who can cover. No way would i miss an important event for work.... not a chance......

Sorry doesn't work that way for my job....anyway, if someone wants them I'll just take the $143.00 I paid for them. PM if interested. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I basically take any realistic offers for the tix now ($100 :huh: for the pair). I CAN'T GO...wouldn't even make the show from where I work now. Anyone?

sorry to say but good luck. You can get them ebay for next to nothing.

Archived