Looking for a Floyd Rose

Matthew!

So I'm making progress with the guitar I'm building - just received my Seymour Duncan Blackouts in the mail today! B) I'm looking to finish up ordering all the parts here soon, as I'm hoping to have the guitar ready for a gig two weeks from now. One of the things I still need is a Floyd Rose tremolo system, and I'm having major trouble finding one on the web! There are no Floyd dealers here in Alaska, and I don't want to get stuck with a cheapo copy. Does anyone know where I can find genuine Floyd Roses online? Any suggestions of which system I should get? And lastly, are there any copies ("licensed") that are reliable and durable enough to justify not getting the real deal?

So I'm making progress with the guitar I'm building - just received my Seymour Duncan Blackouts in the mail today! B) I'm looking to finish up ordering all the parts here soon, as I'm hoping to have the guitar ready for a gig two weeks from now. One of the things I still need is a Floyd Rose tremolo system, and I'm having major trouble finding one on the web! There are no Floyd dealers here in Alaska, and I don't want to get stuck with a cheapo copy. Does anyone know where I can find genuine Floyd Roses online? Any suggestions of which system I should get? And lastly, are there any copies ("licensed") that are reliable and durable enough to justify not getting the real deal?

Hi Matt! Long time no see! I can get you a Floyd or whatever you want shipped from our mutual friend as we did your guitar. Save you a bundle! Just lemme know! :beer:

the ping floyd rose is a very good license floyd with a brass sustain block.

link

Thanks! That one does look like a promising contender...

Hi Matt! Long time no see! I can get you a Floyd or whatever you want shipped from our mutual friend as we did your guitar. Save you a bundle! Just lemme know! :beer:

Ah, very nice to hear from you, good sir! It's been quite some time!

Sounds good to me, thanks a million! A PM is on the way. :D

Though I'm still not sure what to get...more suggestions are very welcome.

Archived