Pics of new additions to my zep collection.

Hey Everyone just wanted to post these new pic, They are of two blu-rays one is from us and one is from uk where they we taken off store shelves. The records are those of which i bought this weekend at a record fair in Toronto. They are recordings of southhampton university 73 and the other night at madison square gardens that wasnt released onto the box set. Enjoy! The Records are from the swingin pig record company famous for their work and they are numbers out of 300 on the back. sorry the pic might be a bit small its the only spot i can post the pics. There is also a copy of 02 in there. Sorry bout all the bootlegs jimmy, iv just gotta have everything lol

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

Edited by Olipticle

There is not a huge quality difference in terms of video i mean alot of the images are sharper the one thing i noticed though was the sound was kinda remasterd to the point where the you can tell there is a difference more digitally sounding if possible, Other then that the menu and stuff is different. But over all there are better improvements to the sound rather then the video portion of the movie.

ps... if anyone has any cool zep stuff post em here to. would love to see em.

Edited by Olipticle

LoL Nice i havent seen a vynil Mother ship yet and that 2 dvd set of zep, I have the Canadian Release did you know where that copy was released from? Because the one i has two cut away in side with books about the earls court and albert halls concerts.

All in all thanks for posting thoese pics i always love to see what kinda stuff others have!

Ill be posting a few more as soon as my camera in charged lol

During the Format war im pretty sure both blu ray and hd dvd were pulled, At least i know in canada they were. Because they were very limited for a while and now only some blu rays are sufacing. if it was a contractual issue im sure both would be pulled also, But hey i could be wrong but each copy i have from the same region is different some have numbers on the spine some dont depending on release. Its werid also the bar code and product numbers are all different. i find this consistant on both Canadian issues i have from different time lines. ( pre recall and post recall)

also for a time on amazon.ca tsrts blu ray was set to release in 2010.

Edited by Olipticle

• 1 month later...
Hey Everyone just wanted to post these new pic, They are of two blu-rays one is from us and one is from uk where they we taken off store shelves. The records are those of which i bought this weekend at a record fair in Toronto. They are recordings of southhampton university 73 and the other night at madison square gardens that wasnt released onto the box set. Enjoy! The Records are from the swingin pig record company famous for their work and they are numbers out of 300 on the back. sorry the pic might be a bit small its the only spot i can post the pics. There is also a copy of 02 in there. Sorry bout all the bootlegs jimmy, iv just gotta have everything lol

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

those o2 dvd's 'London' and the other who have they been done by and what is your opinion of them,sound quality etc.

Well there is only one Dvd that is form london that i have and its really good in the spot it was filmed from there was low noise from the crowd and it was a pretty good cam. I like it alot and watch it over and over again it has pretty good picture, id say dvd quality. The other dvds Are TSRTS Blu rays from england and US, I have opened my canadian one to view and the sound is the biggest difference iv noticed they had totally remasterd the previous version sound vise and you can tell.

Edited by Olipticle