Only in Australia...

sammygee

...is it acceptable for the Prime Minister to eat his ear wax, play Doom, and check his Facebook while the whole country watches...

Ruddy at 'work'

I love this country maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!

And even after all of that stuff, he is still better than the last guy...

I reckon if we had a Prime Minister who was involved in a sex scandal, we would probably all laugh and make the comment "never knew he had it in him", I mean could you imagine either Rudd or Howard involved in some dirty sex scandal? I couldn't, I don't think they could even if they wanted to.

Although someone told me the other day that Brendon Nelson is a huge Led Zep fan :blink: and it was rumoured that he actually asked Rudd to see if they could get Led Zep out here, I mean fucking hell, what's the world coming to?? The Leader of the Liberal Party is a Zep fan...

I reckon if we had a Prime Minister who was involved in a sex scandal, we would probably all laugh and make the comment "never knew he had it in him", I mean could you imagine either Rudd or Howard involved in some dirty sex scandal? I couldn't, I don't think they could even if they wanted to.

Although someone told me the other day that Brendon Nelson is a huge Led Zep fan :blink: and it was rumoured that he actually asked Rudd to see if they could get Led Zep out here, I mean fucking hell, what's the world coming to?? The Leader of the Liberal Party is a Zep fan...

That was an April Fools gag, he was doing an interview and he came out and said something along the lines of "the number 1 policy of the Liberal Party is to get Kevin Rudd to bring Zeppelin to Australia.

Don't forget - Kevin Rudd's Scores strip club scandal in NYC.

But nothing tops the fact that Bob Hawke, ex-PM, was once a world champion competition beer drinker.

But nothing tops the fact that Bob Hawke, ex-PM, was once a world champion competition beer drinker.

Good ol' Bob Hawke ;)

Now he surely would have a few sex scandals lurking around in his past, back when he was ACTU boss

Although Peter Garrett getting stoned with Daniel Johns is pretty good too....

Peter Garrett and Angry Anderson put their heads together and made an arse out of themselves! :o:D

Peter Garrett and Angry Anderson put their heads together and made an arse out of themselves! :o:D

hehe :D

What ever happened to Angry?

Every six months he was always on Ray Martin putting some sort of charity concert together

hehe :D

What ever happened to Angry?

Every six months he was always on Ray Martin putting some sort of charity concert together

He was on the radio the other day raising awareness about hearing loss. He now wears 2 hearing aides and is telling people to be careful with headphones as too many people listen to them really loud.

He was on the radio the other day raising awareness about hearing loss. He now wears 2 hearing aides and is telling people to be careful with headphones as too many people listen to them really loud.

Well I don't think his years in Rose Tattoo helped him that much, hearing-wise

Rose Tattoo are playing Friday May 16th @ Workers Club Revesby, NSW Australia

Won't be the same without Pete Wells.

Apparently they are/were, one of Guns 'N' Roses' influences.

http://www.rosetattoo.com.au/

I'm in the middle of Slash's "auto-biography" and he mentions that they made a point of meeting up with Rose Tattoo on their first tour here.

Rose Tattoo are playing Friday May 16th @ Workers Club Revesby, NSW Australia

Won't be the same without Pete Wells.

Apparently they are/were, one of Guns 'N' Roses' influences.

http://www.rosetattoo.com.au/

I saw Angry Anderson and Rose Tattoo open for the Gunners in 1992 in Sydney....

Greatest live experience I've ever had!

Archived